Monday, March 9, 2020

Seneschal Letter - March 2020

Greetings to our wonderful Barony. 

All is moving well in our group. I am still looking for ideas for the wrap for our trailer. I am going to extend it by a month to see what we can get. Also, we are looking for bids for Village Fair in September. If you are interested in working on an event please let us know. 

The polling is closed for Baron and Baroness. I have sent the letters I received on to the Kingdom Seneschal and am waiting to hear back on what our next steps are. Polling should be at Clans. 

And finally, I received an email from a lady looking for people willing to rent out their garb to a High School show of the Sword and the Stone. That is all the information I have on it. If you are interested, please email me at seneschal@baronyofdarkwater.org and I will share her email address with you.

--
HL Hextilda Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment