Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Chronicler Letter -- Summer 2018


Salvete, amicis!

Summer is upon us, and so is that dreaded Trimarian heat! I hope you are all managing to stay cool and hydrated!

I cannot give enough thanks to everyone for all of the letters and articles I received for this edition. This is the biggest version of the Revelry I have had to do in my time as Chronicler, and it was super exciting, so thank you. That being said, I still encourage you to not only send in submissions, but send them in more than two days before they’re due.

Our biggest news from the Chronicler’s office is thanks to  Mistress Ilene Johnnestoune, who has taken it upon herself to completely redo the barony’s blog. The new blog is called The Trident Times (website listed in the front cover of the Revelry). We plan to post all the information from each edition of the Revelry, but we would also love to have content solely for the site. If you would be interested in writing for us, especially for a weekly or monthly column, please let myself or Mistress Ilene know.

As always, if you would like to receive a digital copy of the Revelry, let me know, and I can get you added to my mailing list.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, snide remarks, tribbles, hot potatoes, or horrible puns, please feel free to contact me.

Yours in service,
Honesta Domina Calpurnia Fortunata
MKA: JP Holcomb
chronicler@baronyofdarkwater.org


No comments:

Post a Comment