Monday, June 11, 2018

Maker Monday

Welcome to Maker Monday!

On the first Monday of each month we will be showcasing works created by our populace.  If you would like to share your creations on a future Maker Monday, please email your submissions to trident-times@baronyofdarkwater.org.

From Lady Salaria:
My family is kinda new to the barony but have been working on kumihimo. My oldest is 13 and did the purple and black. My 8 year old is trying a 12 string. I am making the red and green one. I made my first 2 scrolls today. They are ok. I plan to make many more.

  



From the workday hosted by HL Hywel:
The parts on the table are for a Wu’s by chest plate that breezy was working on.
Dani next to the pell she was working on.

  


From HL Hywel:
That is a Viking loot box that I have been working on.



No comments:

Post a Comment