Thursday, July 9, 2020

Baron & Baroness Letter - July 2020

Hail and well met!

As we move towards the end of summer, Her Excellency and I want to remind everyone to please be as safe as possible. Cases seem to be on the rise and I would not wish to see another name on Trimaris Lost for all the world.

On to happier news! Expect information forthcoming about a Digital Village Faire event where we will have a host of classes and will end the day with an 'Ethereal Court". We are basically only waiting on hearing who our heirs are to begin active planning for that event.

For those who may have been interested in our fighter community, there are loads of online classes being present - I believe there are some among the Armored Community that I am not aware of, but in the Rapier community there is this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1867526233377714/

The Virtual Academy of the Rapier covers both fencing classes as well as generic fighting theory and technique classes. If you're interested, give them a look.

If you'll forgive the cliche, I feel it best to end on a quote - from someone with better words than I.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.
“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”


Yours in service,
James and Milesenda
Baron and Baroness of Darkwater

No comments:

Post a Comment